async='async' data-ad-client='pub-1028232560813974' src='https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'html> Lalalove&beLively!: Is Fish healthier?

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Is Fish healthier?





 Hi Loves! 


I have to admit, I was inspired by earth day.! A while ago during my high school years I viewed a video demonstrating the animal cruelty towards the animals in the food industry and it deeply impacted me enough to become vegetarian for a few years. The majority of people who turn vegetarian will decide to go down that route due to the health benefits that they would like to witness. The majority of people actually have a harder time digesting animal protein and also many experts have claimed that the high stress environment and poor conditions these animals are exposed to deeply affects them and considering we then ingest them. We would be consuming all of the toxicity the animal just underwent. 





For many years I personally believed that fish was the healthier route and that it was fine because fish do not feel pain or so I believed. Recent studies have revealed that fish do indeed feel pain and mourn each others death. The fishing industry is under immense scrutiny due to the recent claims that they are overfishing and destroying the oceans habitat. The majority of our carbon stream from the oceans so with this new knowledge I was re-inspired to go down the vegetarian route but due to my personal faith beliefs and health issues do not permit me to fully carry this out. I have recently discovered alternate route to consuming animal products. I always knew about veggie burgers however I didn't know that they had also developed something similar for fish! I would love to encourage everyone to decrease their animal consumption as their main source of protein. Actually considering our oceans are so polluted due to the trash just being thrown into the oceans now among other pollutants in the ocean. Fish is actually not that healthy or safe for consumption. So why not give the alternative options being plant based. I personally will be embarking on this journey as well. I'll probably document how it went for me as well. Lets works together to create a better world to live in. Lets dream for a moment... A world of peace, gentleness, kindness, empathy, and several actions done in love and consideration for one and other! They say it all begins with the person in the mirror so as our friend Michael said "Lets make that change!" Well its been great as always! Be sure to follow, like, subscribe and spread the word to all your loved ones!






No comments: