async='async' data-ad-client='pub-1028232560813974' src='https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'html> Lalalove&beLively!: Fat Burning Matcha Latte Recipe

Friday, February 12, 2021

Fat Burning Matcha Latte Recipe


So after discussing all the health benefits of Matcha, how could I not come back with a recipe for you guys? Every morning I have my Matcha latte. The great thing about this recipe is that you can have it all year long! For example now that its winter I enjoy this recipe hot , when it switches to summer, spring or fall I enjoy this recipe as an Iced Matcha Latte. I really hope you try this recipe out and let know what your thoughts are on the comment below! As always if your loving this content as I hope you are feel freeeee to follow me and share with your friends and family!


Simple Base Matcha Recipe!

2 tsp of Matcha Powder (Mix with water)
3/4 Cup of Coconut Milk
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract

Optional Add ins:

Sweeteners of your choice(Maple Syrup, Honey, Manuka honey, Coconut sugar, Stevia, Erythritol, Monkfruit sweetner)

MCT Oil (Supports Cognitive functions and feeling of Satiety)

Collagen Powder (Supports healthy hair, skin, bones and digestion as well)

Ice to make an Iced Matcha Latee for the hotter days.



No comments: