async='async' data-ad-client='pub-1028232560813974' src='https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'html> Lalalove&beLively!: The Power of Meditation

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Power of Meditation

 Meditation: How it can help with stress, longevity, relationships and more  | CNN

Welcome Sun Beings,

    Today I was inspired to further discuss the various methods of meditation and how transformative it can be for the participants. Recent studies have shown that we are experiencing a mental health crisis. It's clearly being seen in our society and our youths. We are living in a very different time period with various stressors so its becomes extremely important to become mindful and develop mindfulness practices to maintain optimal well being. In America it's very common for our bodies to be in a current state of stress if permitted. We all know how devastating stress can be on our well being and it can even potentially become an illness.

   Mindfulness is a practice that allows us to slow down and tune inward to asses what is going on. It also allows us to enter into alignment with ourselves and receive clarity along with calmness. Meditation is a mindfulness practice that strengthens our ability to be mindful and tune inward. Meditation also allows us to reframe our way of thinking and allows for new ways of thinking. Guided meditations are great at this. Meditations can be done at all hours of the day. In the morning, afternoon, or even in the evenings. To enhance the meditations I would suggest using headphones to minimize with distractions and optimize the practice. I will insert a diagram that further explains how to optimize your time meditating.

                                             Infographic: 10 Steps to Mindfulness Meditation - Garrison Institute

  I personally started meditating to ease my anxiety. Anyone who personally knows me, knows my mind runs at a 1000. Outwardly I seem calm but inwardly my mind races and anticipates what has to be done in order for everything to get completed. Since my mind works so quickly, mindfulness assists me in getting grounded. Now I use meditation to reframe my way of thinking and even to gain clarity on certain situations. I love meditating, it's so life changing. When done correctly it can be totally transformative. As you can see Im a huge fan of meditating and I clearly see the benefits of the practice. 

I will place a diagram explaining just some of the benefits below.

            Mindfulness Meditation: A Short Guide With All You Need To Know About It -  MindOwl

Okay friends that's all for today! I hope this post has inspired you to try meditation seriously. I hope you have fun exploring it and seeing where it takes you on your wellness journey. Feel free to share this content with those you believe it will benefit, follow on instagram @lalaloveandbelively and comment down below. Don't forget to stay lively! Peaceeeeeeee!



No comments: