async='async' data-ad-client='pub-1028232560813974' src='https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js'html> Lalalove&beLively!: Spring Water Fasting Challenge!

Monday, April 5, 2021

Spring Water Fasting Challenge!

 Hi Friends!

Fasting really has been a revolutionary journey and the most simple but Pro-active habit that we can incorporate for our health. I'm a big fan of water fasting because of its healing properties. I've had my own personal journey with it. I will upload a vlog and progress pictures soon. Today I just wanted to encourage everyone to try it. I know a lot of people are familiar with intermittent fasting however Waster fasting has a lot more health benefits. Specifically the 72hrs water fasting is immensely great for the overall healing of our bodies. I had such a great experience with the fasting period that I decided to start incorporating it into my regimen. I will now do it once a month. I really do believe its great to put into your wellness regimen. 

Below is a chart of the hourly timeline of what will occur as your proceed with your fast for motivation to pull through!



So lets get into the challenge! 


Duration: 3 days/ 72hrs - 75hrs!

Preparation: Prepare electrolyte water

Reap the results!



As always I look forward to hearing from you! Comment down below to share your experience with me! Definitely share the challenge with your friends as I feel the majority of people are able to do a 3 day water fast and see major changes in their health.  Please reference my blog post that explains water fasting in great detail. I mention who is the ideal candidate to participate and who should steer clear of participating in water fasting. Like the post if your enjoy seeing challenges as motivation to try new things!

No comments: